Our fragrances are not your run-of-the-mill aromas. In contrast to many fragrance solutions offered by Big Box Retailers like plug-ins and aerosol sprays, we take great care in crafting each fragrance with only the finest raw ingredients available to ensure it delivers an aromatic experience that is unique, deep and engaging. When you think Potion & Twig… think Luxurious!
All of our oils are considered hypoallergenic and are made to meet the environmental standards of the EPA as well as fragrance standards set by the International Fragrance Association (IFRA) and Research Institute of Fragrance Materials (RIFM). Our aromas do not contain phthalates and comply with all VOC (volatile organic compounds) regulations as set by the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
WE UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES YOU MAY FEEL THE NEED TO RETURN AN ITEM. BEFORE DOING SO, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH OUR RETURN POLICY:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Open aroma bottles are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Any item that has been opened and/or used is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Damaged products are non-returnable and/or non-refundable.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on ALL items being returned.
- Return payments will be issued AFTER items have been received and reviewed for inspection by our customer service team.
- The customer is responsible for returning the product within the 30 day policy.
- Payment will be reissued in the form it was received.
Love! Love! Love this fragrance
Love the way my home smells!
Not too impressed with the smell or its strength but was my first one so can’t really complain!!
I’ll try another more citrusy next time!
All in all I love the sienna!!
My representative sent me several samples but this scent by far is the best one. It's fresh yet sophisticated but it also feels warm and inviting. It's just love it!
This is by far my favorite scent! So good! The only problem is that I bought two bottles and now my diffuser won't work! Trying to troubleshoot, but can't figure out how to fix it. I would hate to spend another $100 on another one and I hate it if I just wasted $70 on two bottles that I can't use!